Sunday, April 5, 2009

Family Letter!

Family Letter!

Dear Family,
We have anxiously been waiting for this weekend because of General Conference. What a weekend it has been! Do you have a favorite talk? I like Elder Holland, Bednar, and Perry as well as the Prophet's talk. There has been much to build us up and help in these troubled times. May we all do our part in finding an area of improvement and make a change for the next six months. I know I have made notes and will be discussing those things with my wife. What about you?
We Love and pray for you often. Next year we might go down and experience conference in person. I have never been to the new conference Center for General Conference. I do remember back in the day when Conference was in the old Tabernacle. That was the last time I went to conference. We would get up early and drive down to SLC at 4:00 am in the morning to stand in line to get into one or two sessions. Thoses were the days when the Tabernacle held only 8000 people. A large number in its own right, but today the number is something like 22,000.
I got the lawn mowed between session yesterday, and the cars washed in another. All in all, it was a productive day. I got to stay at church between session to watch the church news portion and see all the hightlights of 2008-2009.
Kyle comes home with the family this coming weekend. He gradutes on Thursday. Congratulations, Kyle!
Hope things are going well with you all!
Love,
Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment