Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 7, 2010



Dear Family,

Here is mom and Hannah! Nothing like a new photo! I promise I will do better next time!

This morning in Stake PEC, I rec'd an new Ward as a HC representative. Guess what Ward:
No, not Powell Valley that was my old Ward assignment. If you guessed Estacada Ward then you would be right. It was fun to go back to Jen and JP's old Ward. Lots of good people and good memories! Bishop Wells is at the helm and there will be good times in the future. Besides my regular assignment with Music and The Blood Drive, I have now been assigned the Relief Society. I learned so much from the girls in the YSA Ward. This will all be fun!


I went to Salem for a worskshop on Friday... Proficiency-Based grading workshop. I dropped by Franklin to pick up the tests, afterwards. Looks like the students had a great time when I got up in my classroom. Lots of paper on the floor! So much for a day with the Sub!

We worked on the kitchen , Saturday, and Eric (a worker Jake recommended form his Ward) will be coming back on Monday to finish the taping and and preparing the floor for the tile. This has become a long project. Mom says we are not cut out for this remodelling. Hopefully by Spring Break we can get started on the kitchen cabinets.

Mom is still under the weather. She has emailed into her doctor for stronger medication. Hopefully, that will work! She will be going in on Monday to see a doctor.

Guy and Allison will be coming this Wednesday. We cannot wait for the Grandchildren, oh yah and Guy and Allison you are welcome too! Did I mention that the grandchildren are coming? Not that we don't want to see the parents, but is always fun the see how the grandchildren have grown, changed and to be a part of there lives, once in a while.

Kyle and Maria... Feliciationes! Glad to hear you got into your new home! We can't wait till we come and see it. How is Riley? Hope he is fine. How is Brookie taking her new room. Do the girls get their own room yet? How is the new job, Kyle?

Melissa and Justin... How is the family doing. Any more new projects. Life is a project some days, it seems. It was good to skype with your family, yesterday. Missy it was good to see your knitting on the blog. I guess I should make comments at the end, but I do really read them!

Jake and Cindy are really making progress on the siding of their house. I have not been over there recently, but I am told it really is moving on. Cindy and the young one will be over tomorrow... Cindy has a dentist appointment.

Jen and JP Should be up next weekend. Guy, see you are bring your sister from a far! We all will be eating on Saturday for a family feast around 5pm. Be there or be square! Jen, Jp, Cindy, Jake Dad and Mom! Any other takers?

Mike and Mandy went to the Fireside with Elder Rasband, Sunday evening. WE miss those Firesides. Mike is working all Saturdays 12 hours ...yesterday. Kind of neat to be working in your own same field of work! Way to go Mike!

Love you all!
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment