Sunday, June 6, 2010

Visiting Les


I spent a week with my brother! It was so fun to see his life and what he is doing.I also got to spend a day with my sister before she had to leave for home . We ate in a fun little hometown resturant and then shopped a ton of tourist shops and found some awesome gifts for her to take home to her family.
She is one amazing woman. Time passes so quickly and before we know it we are old. It was so good to have time alone together like when we were younger. The fun thing to see was how warm and loving they are. Les took extra care to make sure that I enjoyed my time there. How do you thank someone for that properly. He took me all over the park and to meet his friends and I even got to go to work with him one morning. He also took me to see the park and his friend who played the banjo for us overlooking a river. It was so peaceful and quiet there. The people all love him and I was so proud of him. He has his things like all of us do, but honestly, I love him and am so proud of who he is. I learned that I need to take the time to care about my neighbors and friends the way that he does. Thanks for letting me get to know you again...







No comments:

Post a Comment