Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving!

November 24, 2010
The day before Thanksgiving and I have gone through the Parent-Teacher Conference\: Two days (Monday-Tuesday) 8am Through 8pm. There was some snow and ice when I went to Gresham in th eevening. Got home just fine. The next day I got a message form Cathy stating I might want to stay at my parents since the streets were icy and snowy. The next night I missed my Blood Drive. We got lots of people out, and Cathy felt it was the smoothest drive we have had! Fortunately Cathy was there when I couldn't be there. Home all day today before our Holiaday since we worked to late nights, we got the day before off too!
I will be 57 this year and thinking of retiring this year. Of course, we have been talking since 2008, maybe its time to do sometning about it? 33years in the school system is quite a long time. I was looking at the principal photo wall in the the library and I know personally 9 of the 13 or 14 principals at Franklin. Of course, it does hurt have gone an extra 4 years since my high school years.
So, how is your Thanksgiving weekend coming along? Hope you enjoy your time and I will try to be more faithful in entering this blog, a new birhtday goal.... Love you all,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment