Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Experiences for us OLD FOLKS


Dear Family,
So we went to the Sweet Hearts Dance this Friday, did you say we were a week behind? Well, that is what the YSA do! The dance was great! We got dressed up, I don't think it was all that formal, yet we were the only ones in Tuxs! Thanks Mike for the use of your vest, of course YOUR tux won't fit me, I wonder why? Anyways, I am still down for my weight around 8-12 pounds weight loss depending on the day and what kind of feast we have. Don't have me count my weight tomorrow since we will have Cindy Jake and family over tonight! The meal will be great! I spoke today on the Book of Mormon in church, today. Do any of you have any stories to tell about the BofM ... when you were young or older? I need to remember for my next talk. I do remember when we use to read in the basement and we would have half the neighborhood and it was especially fun when we had the return misssionaries. I would have practically any language they wanted to read in my collection of Books of MOrmons.. Of course, my favorite language was Spanish. Then there was Melissa who would call me on my translation when it came my turn to read. "Dad I don't think you should make the literal translation like that." We try our best at it!
I got to use the new apron mom made for me. Do you like it? I got to help in the kitchen before the Cindy's family came over. I made some cookies, the drink, and ate a few cinammon rolls just for test! There are so good, I have been fasting all day!

Well, the family is here. Got to go!
Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment