Monday, January 24, 2011

Dreams!

So get this! Mom and I woke up this morning dicussing out dreams. She was flying a hot pink Barbie car, or at least that colot. I was cleaning the frig. She leans over and say: "You don't have to clean the frig, why do you get up!" You can imagine where we wanted to go with those dreams, huh?

I got my substitute today so I can take mom in on Wednesday for her doctor's appointment. I can't keep mom cooped up, either! She went out shopping today, after bring my gradebook to school. I had a District Meeting tonight after school and stopped to shop for her on the way home. Getting my domestic skills down, real well!

Hope you are not dreaming like we are!
Love you all,
Dad

2 comments:

  1. Maria and I were talking a little about dreams today too. Sometimes I have dreams where I'm back in high school and I can't remember my locker combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff dad!! Brooklyn would love to fly a pink barbie car!!! Check out our dancing on the blog!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete