Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The best of times


Last Saturday Cindy and Jake brought the kids over to visit. (Remember we had used their carpet cleaner and shop vac for the flood in the basement. I offered them a date night if they would come to get it so I didnt have to drive out there) Im so glad they took me up on that offer.We both won on this bargin. Guy and I adore our grandbabies..young and old...especially fun are nights like this when their parents leave and we can really see the kids in action with each other. What delightful kids. Its evident in the way they wrestle around with each other, talk to each other and just basically hang out together, that they love and respect each other. Good Job Mom and Dad! I really really miss all the rest of our family. Its crazy when they are all home and its too quiet when they are all gone. I am beginning to be thankful that we were all stuck in the house together for those 2 weeks at Christmas! It was wonderful to be so stircrazy and to be forced to really rest and play all together without outside entertainment.












No comments:

Post a Comment