Friday, January 23, 2009

Family Letter!

Family Letter!

Dear Family,
Sorry for the lateness in this family letter. So much has been going on lately, that I did not post last week.... sorry! We will be having finals this coming week. This creates lots of work, but is rather simple in theory. I kind of like the slower pace, since we have a few test each day.
Last week was spent attending to family. Cathy was over at the hospital with dad most of last week between Donna and her. I stayed a couple nights with mom. It was real nice to wake up and just walk to school. Remind you of the old days!
Dad is doing fine and has had no reoccurance of the heart attack. There were lots of tests but no real cause was found. He rested all day and as he put it: " I got all the paper work out of the way today." He kept his bathroom and pajamas on to force his rest today.
As I had an experience last summer, you just have great thankfulness in your heart as Cathy expressed in her last blog. I remember Jake asking me if there were any regrets, and I can honestly say, No! Just live your life to the fullest and enjoy each day as it comes.

We got to see the new Jame Bond movie, Quantum Solace, tonight and it was fun to get out with your mom, once in a while.

Well, hopefully tomorrow will be off to the temple. YOU know who's names go on the prayer roll... yes all of yours! We love you all and hope you are doing well.
Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment